North Hollywood California Dental Network HMO Dental Insurance Dentist
A smile is said to make the whole world look brighter. If you are unhappy with your smile, your world may not seem quite as bright as it could. Our California Dental Network HMO dental insurance dentist in North Hollywood has a variety of procedures and treatments that can transform your smile and boost your self-confidence.
We understand that your smile is important to you. We work closely with you to design a smile that enhances your entire appearance. We do not perform cookie-cutter smile makeovers or take a one-size-fits-all approach to dental care. In fact, each patient’s smile is carefully customized to meet his or her own unique needs.
California Dental Network HMO Dental Insurance Provider North Hollywood
Our treatment options include:
• Teeth whitening, including Zoom whitening - To remove stains caused by coffee, tea, energy drinks, wine and nicotine
• Tooth-colored dental fillings - To treat small areas of damage or decay
• Invisalign - A subtle orthodontic treatment solution that can straighten or correct uneven teeth and malocclusions
• Porcelain veneers, including Lumineers - To conceal cosmetic imperfections, including misaligned teeth, chips, cracks and stains
• Dental bonding - For minor cosmetic correction of a variety of dental problems
• Periodontal treatments - To treat gum disease and reduce the complications associated with it
• Dental implants - To replace missing teeth in the most natural way possible
• Routine checkups, including oral cancer screenings and dental X-rays - To identify early signs of problems and recommend treatment options
• Professional cleanings - To remove plaque and tartar buildup and promote good daily dental hygiene
• Porcelain crowns - Can be used to support teeth that have undergone root canal therapy, restore function to severely damaged teeth or with dental implants to replace teeth
• Root canal treatments - To remove infected or diseased tissue from a tooth and restore health
Because we understand that many of our patients experience dental anxiety that can interfere with regular dental care, our California Dental Network HMO dental insurance provider in North Hollywood offers sedation dentistry. Inhaled and oral sedatives can help you receive the care you need in a comfortable, relaxed environment.
Contact our cosmetic dentist in North Hollywood today to schedule your next appointment.