North Hollywood Western Dental HMO Dental Insurance Dentist
When you feel good about your smile, it shows. Unfortunately, the reverse is also true. Our cosmetic dentist in North Hollywood offers a variety of treatment options that can have you feeling more confident in your smile faster than you ever imagined.
• Teeth whitening - Dull, drab teeth can look sparkling new again with in-office or take-home whitening treatments that erase tea, coffee, wine and nicotine stains.
• Orthodontics - Traditional braces or Invisalign can correct bite problems and straighten your teeth for a beautifully straight, healthy smile.
• Dental implants - Replace lost teeth with the most natural restoration available today. Dental implants can replace one or more missing teeth with a comfortable feel and realistic appearance.
• Porcelain crowns - Crowns can be used with dental implants or to support dental bridges. They can also be used to strengthen and support teeth that have undergone root canal therapy or that have suffered serious damage or decay.
• Dental bridges - Our Western Dental HMO dental insurance dentist in North Hollywood may recommend a dental bridge if you are missing a tooth. Bridges can be supported by dental crowns or dental implants.
• Inlays and onlays - A conservative alternative to crowns, inlays and onlays are often used to restore teeth that have suffered damage or decay.
• Tooth-colored fillings - A discreet alternative to traditional metal fillings, tooth-colored fillings are made to match your natural teeth precisely.
• Dentures - Dentures can be supported by dental implants for a long-lasting, comfortable restoration.
• Sedation dentistry - We offer oral and inhaled sedation for patients who experience dental anxiety or dental phobia.
• Periodontal treatments - Gum disease is a serious health issue, which is why we offer comprehensive periodontal care to preserve or restore gum health.
• Porcelain veneers and Lumineers - These thin porcelain shells can conceal many different dental flaws, including worn enamel, chips and fractures.
Western Dental HMO Dental Insurance Provider North Hollywood
With the right treatment plan, you can achieve a healthier, more attractive smile. Contact our offices today to schedule your appointment with our North Hollywood Western Dental HMO dental insurance provider.