North Hollywood United Concordia HMO Dental Insurance Dentist
Your smile may be the first thing many people notice about you. It expresses your feelings, your personality and can even attract others to you. If you have stains, chips, crooked teeth or other flaws, our cosmetic dentist in North Hollywood can help.
Our dental health team is committed to helping our patients achieve their best smiles ever. We work closely with each patient to identify needs and goals so that we can create individual treatment plans that work for them. Our United Concordia HMO dental insurance dentist in North Hollywood will explain each of your options thoroughly as we work together to give you the smile of your dreams.
United Concordia HMO Dental Insurance Provider North Hollywood
- Tooth-colored fillings and dental bondings – Can be used to restore damaged and decayed teeth to a healthier, more attractive condition while dental bonding can close gaps, smooth chips and brighten a smile
- Inlays and onlays – Can preserve the maximum amount of healthy tooth structure without compromising beauty
- Porcelain crowns – Can protect and restore teeth that have experience experienced significant damage or had root canal treatment
- Root canal treatments – May be recommended when decay or infection has reached the inner chambers of the tooth
- Invisalign – Can be used to straighten or align teeth
- Dental implants, dental bridges and dentures – Can restore missing teeth for improved function, appearance and overall health
- Periodontal treatments – Can control periodontal disease and improve gum health
- Teeth whitening treatments – Can be used to eliminate stains caused by nicotine and other substances
- Porcelain veneers and Lumineers – Can conceal a variety of cosmetic flaws, including gaps, chips and discolorations
- Full mouth reconstruction – Can be used to address multiple functional and dental health issues
- Smile makeover – Can correct a variety of cosmetic flaws
Contact our North Hollywood United Concordia HMO dental insurance provider today to learn more or to schedule your consultation.